Current State of the Best Merchandising Companies in the World
The retail industry is massive — The global retail market had sales of approximately USD 24 trillion last year. Products and solutions catered to making merchandising easier and more efficient are in-demand at a B2B and consumer level more than ever. This is a list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world in 2020 paving the way for stellar success in the industry. What is merchandising? Merchandising is everything you do to promote and sell your products once the potential customer is in your store — in the modern market, this extends to your online shopping stores. The companies listed on this are the best retail merchandising companies aiming to make to merchandising process simpler, more cost-effective, and efficient. This post will also cover the following:
- What are the best merchandising companies in the world in 2020?
- Global merchandising industry stats and trends you must know.
BizVibe is already helping the best merchandising companies in the world connect. Connect and track the latest news and insights from these companies.
Retail Merchandising Industry Stats and Trends
- 70 percent of shoppers want to see new merchandise when going online or in-store.
- In the United States alone, retail accounts for $2.6 trillion in sales and retail consumer spending drives nearly 70 percent of economic growth.
- Consumers rely on digital tools, even when shopping in-store.
- By leveraging AI-based product recommendations, retailers can increase their average order value by 14 percent.
- Nearly 8 out of 10 customers choose to purchase after browsing options online. Nearly 90 percent of shoppers begin their shopping journeys online.
Top 10 Best Merchandising Companies in the World 2020
Which companies are leading the way for the top best merchandising companies in the world in 2020? This is BizVibe’s complete list of the top 10 best retail merchandising companies in 2020.
Ranking number 1 on this list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world is Browzear, a leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Discover a complete solution for 3D fashion. Browzwear has headquarters in Singapore, R&D in Israel, and customer service centers in the US and Europe, Browzwear is a trusted partner of brands and manufacturers throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Browzwear connects brands and retailers around the world aiding processes, reducing iterations and samples, and merchandising garments even before they are produced.
- Founded: 1999
- Browzwear Revenue: USD 403.7 million
- Browzwear Headquarters: Singapore
Browzwear Merchandising Products and Services
- 3D Fashion Design Software
Ranking 2nd on this list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world in 2020 is SPICE Technology Group. SPICE Technology Grou is a next-generation technology solutions and services firm that helps enable modern commerce for organizations with complex supply chains. SPICE has over 7,500 organizations worldwide, ranging from large global brands and retailers to regional manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Founded: 2010
- SPICE Technology Group Headquarters: Ontario, Canada
3rd on this list of the best merchandising companies in the world is WestRock, an American corrugated packaging company. It was formed in July 2015 after the merger of MeadWestvaco and RockTenn. WestRock is the 2nd largest American packaging. WestRock is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, consolidating offices from Norcross, Georgia, and Richmond, Virginia.
- Founded: 2015
- WestRock Revenue: USD 14.86 billion
- WestRock Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
4th on this list of the best merchandising companies is 7thonline, a leading merchandise planning & execution platform. Founded in 1999, 7thonline is known for transforming merchandise planning and execution in the Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories (AFA) industries, empowering merchandising and planning professionals with unprecedented demand visibility, robust analytics, and actionable insights.
- Founded: 1999
- 7thonline Headquarters: New York, USA
Ranking 5th on this list of the top 10 best retail merchandising companies in the world is Aptos. Aptos is a leading company specializing in merchandising, commerce, customer, and order management solutions. Aptos solutions help 1000+ retailers in 65 countries. Aptos operates in many industries, including apparel, cosmetics, and more.
- Founded: 1972
- Aptos Revenue: USD 56.13 million
- Aptos Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Aptos Merchandising Products and Services
- Audit & Operations Management
- CRM & Clienteling
- Digital Commerce
- Enterprise Order Management
- Forecasting Allocation and Replenishment
- Merchandise & Assortment Planning
- PLM & Supply Chain
- Point Of Sale
- Retail Merchandising & WMS
Ranking 6th on this list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world is Bloomreach. Bloomreach offers an open, java CMS and an AI-powered search and merchandising solution designed for businesses to boost conversion. Bloomreach helps companies around the world move fast to create, measure, scale and continuously improve the customer experience. Bloomreach designs AI-driven search and merchandising tools (brSM), next-gen content management system (brXM), and digital experience platform (brX) to be the most flexible on the market.
- Founded: 2009
- Bloomreach Revenue: USD 62.5 million
- Bloomreach Headquarters: Mountain View, California, USA
Bloomreach Mechandising Products and Services
- Bloomreach Experience Platform (brX): A Modern, API-First Experience Platform
- Bloomreach Experience Manager (brXM): Open and flexible CMS built to drive results fast.
Ranking 7th on our list of the top 10 best merchanding companies in the world is daVinci. daVinci helps retailers plan and buy optimal merchandise assortments tailored to their customers profitably. Created by merchants for merchants, daVinci’s Buy Management System integrates business intelligence with buyers’ knowledge to fashion individual assortments optimized to the tastes of every micro-market all the while meeting strategic financial goals.
- Founded: 2004
- daVinci Revenue: USD 57.80 million
- daVinci Headquarters: New Jersey, USA, and Toronto, Canada.
Daymon ranks 8th on this list of the top 10 retail merchandising companies. Daymon is a solution provider that influences all aspects of Private Brand development, from strategy to execution to consumer engagement. Our unique approach helps retailers and brands set themselves apart — boosting brand presence, category effectiveness, and speed to shelf.
- Founded: 1970
- Daymon Revenue: USD 500 million
- Daymon Headquarters: Stamford, Connecticut, USA
Intelligence Node helps provide retail businesses with a data-driven pricing and merchandising strategy that has a direct impact on revenue and growth. Founded in 2012, the company is known as category leaders from every retail sector around the globe. Popular products include Incompetitor, which helps users with competitive benchmarking and more.
- Founded: 2012
- Intelligence Node Headquarters: Mumbai, India
10. Harbor Retail
Rounding out BizVibe’s list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world is Harbor Retail. Harbor Retail is known to help companies develop, design & build: smarter-connected retail, at scale. Harbor Retail has a dedicated task force & new product lines to advance the response to COVID-19 and to help advance rapid, economic recovery post-crisis.
- Founded: 1946
- Harbor Retail Headquarters: Grand Haven, Michigan, USA
This is BizVibe’s list of the top 10 best merchandising companies in the world in 2020.
The Future of the Best Merchandising Companies
Merchandising is at the center of an extreme makeover in the global retail industry. The new role of the merchant will be focused on delivering the retailer’s purpose to consumers. AI technology especially allows retailers to do more and better understand their customer and sales strategy. The top 10 best merchandising companies mentioned on this list are all helping push the industry forward. Check out BizVibe and connect with these leading merchandising companies for free.